This recipe uses:
Premium Bases: Beef Base
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 12 cups water
- 3 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
- 2-14oz cans of chopped tomatoes not drained
- 1-14oz can French cut green beans
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1-15 oz can lima beans
- 1-15 oz can black-eyed peas
- 1-15 oz can chick peas
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Instructions1. In a large pot, add onion and sauté. When onion has reached desired doneness, add ground beef and begin browning over medium heat. Break down beef as it cooks.
2. Dissolve Better Than Bouillon Beef Base in water. Add mixture and pepper to pot. Bring to boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add all vegetables. Do not drain canned vegetables.
4. Cook for 50 minutes or until carrots are soft.